Please be aware that our forum has a separate Code of Conduct, which you can read more about here.
- Be polite and treat others just like you want them to treat you. Everyone should feel comfortable and therefore any language or content that is harassing, intimidating, threatening, discriminating, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or offensive in any other way will not be tolerated. This also includes links to such content;
- Search before you post. Asking a question that has been answered like 10 times in the past means you're lazy;
- Stay on topic. This is especially important inside the “question / problem topics”, as they are created for the sole purpose of helping other community members. Non-constructive and off-topic posts can ruin such threads instantly;
- Never post any advertisements. This includes links to other commercial items, unless it directly answers a user's question;
- Don't spam or troll. Posting in topics or threads for the sole purpose of flooding and causing unrest on the forums, “bumping” existing topics or creating forum petitions won't be tolerated;
- Keep within the law - submitting any materials intended to commit or promote illegal acts will get you a ban. Also, don't post any content that's not your work or to which you don't have a license.
- be given a warning from a moderator or GOG.com employee, or
- be temporary banned from the GOG.com forums and/or website for a “cooldown period”, or
- be permanently banned from the GOG.com forums and/or website.