We've created a set of various handy options on the GOG.com forums which will make it easier for all you forum addicts ;) to keep track of what's going on:
- favorite forums - lets you pin the forums of your choice to the top of the main Community page, so they are super-easily accessible - just click the forum's checkbox (on the right side of the forums list) or check "this is my favorite forum" (on that forum's upper or lower forum navigation bar). The forums of games which you've purchased are added to this list automatically.
- read vs unread forums – lets you follow whether new posts have been added or not on the forums since your last visit. Forums without new posts will appear darker, as opposed to ones with recent updates.
- favorite topics – allows you to pin selected topics to the top of the forum, so they are super-easily accessible - just click that topic's checkbox (on the right side of the topics list).
- read vs unread topics – lets you keep a track of what you've already read and what's new. Topics you've read will be dimmed compared to the new & unread ones on the topics list;
- my questions – tracks all your “question / problem topics” from all the GOG.com forums and groups them by their answered / unanswered status. You can find this option in the sub-menu at the top of any forum page.
- my posts – lists all the discussions you've recently participated in as well as direct replies to your posts from other community members. You can find this option in the sub-menu at the top of any forum page. Same as “my questions”, this one can be found in the sub-menu at the top of any forum page.
Please note that some of the functionality mentioned above is available only to registered users.