1) Make sure that your user account has Administrator privileges and that User Account Control is disabled in your operating system.
To do this, go to Start -> Control Panel -> User Accounts and Family Safety -> User Accounts -> Change User Account Control settings. Move the slider to the lowest position ("Never notify") and click OK.
Afterwards, launch the installer by right-clicking its shortcut and selecting Run as Administrator. Each time you launch the game, you should use the Run as Administrator option as well, just in case.
2) Try installing the game into a simple folder, like C:Test , to make sure that no problems are caused by Windows Virtualization technology.
3) Disable your anti-virus, anti-malware and, if necessary, your firewall software for the duration of the installation, to make sure that it doesn't interfere with the installer.
To make sure that your computer does not become compromised because of the disabled security software (especially the firewall), please disconnect your Internet connection until you re-enable the security software again.
4) To rule out any interference by third-party applications, please try running your PC in clean boot mode. Here is a short guide on how to run the clean boot mode:
Make sure that the account you create for clean boot mode has been given Administrator privileges and, once again, consider disconnecting/unplugging your Internet connection. You should also make sure that no security software has been launched, even in clean boot mode. 5) Make sure that DEP (Data Execution Prevention) uses its default setting. To do this, follow these steps: 1) Open the Start Menu,
2) Right-click Computer and click Properties,
3) Go to Advanced system settings -> Advanced and click Settings in the Performance section,
5) Open the Data Execution Prevention tab,
6) Change the DEP setting to the first option ("Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only"),
7) Confirm with OK.