1) The Visa GOG “Children of Morta” Promotion (“Promotion”) is available from 17 September 2020 and lasts until the total promotional code pool is exhausted (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion is open to all GOG.COM users who are primary card holders of any Visa cards that are approved for payments on GOG.COM, (collectively “Cards”, separately “Card”) in accordance with the GOG User Agreement (collectively “Eligible Card Holders”). In order to participate in the Promotion, Eligible Card Holders are obligated to abide by these Promotion Terms and Conditions.
2) Promotion organizer’s name: GOG sp. z o.o., ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warsaw, Poland (hereinafter the “Promotion Organizer”).
3) The promotion code pool for the Promotion is limited to 53,000 (fifty-three thousand) codes.
4) The Promotion Terms and Conditions are available at: https://support.gog.com/hc/articles/360013400318
5) To take part in this Promotion, an Eligible Card Holder:
a) must be over 18 years of age,
b) must be a GOG.COM user and have or create a free GOG.COM account and accept the GOG User Agreement (“GOG User Agreement”) available at this address: https://support.gog.com/hc/articles/212632089, as well as the Promotion Terms and Conditions,
c) must have at least one account with a Card or Cards assigned to him/her and must save the card using the Card-On-File option when updating the payment information in the GOG.COM account. The above option must be active at all times until the Promotion Code is sent for the bonus game (as described in point 8 below) “Children of Morta”. To avoid confusion, only one Visa card assigned to a given GOG.COM user account is taken into account in the Promotion,
d) must meet the minimum expenditure requirement of 25 USD or other currencies respectively in the following amounts: 99 PLN, 21 EUR, 19 GBP, 34 AUD, 1800 RUB, 216 SEK, 221 NOK, 156 DKK, 23 CHF, 33 CAD, 138 BRL, 180 CNY) in one transaction on GOG.COM carried out with the Card during the Promotion Period (separately “Eligible Transaction” and collectively “Eligible Transactions”),
e) must register at www.gog.com/visa (“Entry”) providing the email address assigned to the GOG.COM account linked to the Visa Card described in point 5.c above,
f) at all times, until the Prize is delivered (as defined in point 8 below), must not be an employee of the Promotion Organiser or its subsidiaries or holding companies, intermediaries, suppliers or other entities with economic links to the Promotion, or a member of their families or households.
Once all the requirements set forth in these Promotion Terms and Conditions have been met, in particular point 5 above, the Eligible Card Holder shall become a participant in the Promotion (Participant).
6) Multiple Entries are not permitted. Only one transaction per one GOG.COM user can be used to participate in the Promotion.
7) The Promotion Organiser does not accept entries automatically created by a computer, bot, script or other technology, created collectively, altered or forged, illegible, incomplete, etc
8) The first 53,000 Entries submitted during the Promotion Period will be rewarded with a promotional code (“Prize”) for the PC bonus game “Children of Morta” which can be redeemed at GOG.COM. For more information about the game and the technical requirements, visit https://www.gog.com/game/children_of_morta.
9) Prizes shall be delivered by email to eligible Promotion Participants within 14 days of the Entry. The Reward’s unlock codes will be valid for one week from the time the Participant receives the email.
10) The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
11) As a general rule, for Participants who use the GOG Return Policy during the Promotion Period or during the period covered by the GOG Return Policy, in relation to the transaction described in point 5 above, the game mentioned in point 8 above may be deleted from the account and the unredeemed promotional code associated with this account can be deactivated.
A. The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Inspector, who can be contacted via email at privacy@GOG.COM or by traditional post at: Data Protection Inspector, GOG sp. z o.o., ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warsaw, Poland.
B. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
a. the performance of the contract to which the Data Subject is party, namely the Promotion Organiser, including the issuance of Prizes to Participants, in accordance with the Promotion Terms and Conditions (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), which is at the same time in the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), which is the execution of the Promotion as marketing activity concerning the services of the Controller;
b. the handling of any complaints (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) – to the extent that the Controller has a legitimate interest, in the consideration of the complaint and to carry out correspondence in response to complaints, in accordance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions;
c. determination, investigation or defence against possible claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), – to the extent that the Controller has a legitimate interest to protect its rights.
D. The Controller may share the collected personal data of the Data Subject with other entities, such as payment service companies, a website hosting service provider.
E. The personal data of the Data Subject will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
F. The Data Subject shall have the right to request from the Controller to have access, correct, delete or limit the processing of his/her personal data and shall have the right to object to the processing and also to transfer the data.
G. In order to exercise the rights referred to in paragraph F above, the Data Subject may contact the Controller as indicated in paragraph A above.
H. The Data Subject also has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority competent for personal data protection.
I. Providing personal data in connection with the Promotion is voluntary but necessary to participate in the Promotion. Failure to provide personal data will prevent participation in the Promotion.
J. The personal data of the Data Subject shall not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR.
13) In matters not covered by these Promotion Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the GOG User Agreement shall apply. In the event of a discrepancy between the GOG User Agreement and these Promotion Terms and Conditions, these Promotion Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
14) The Organizer reserves the right to modify these Promotion Terms and Conditions for important reasons, such as changes required by law changes or the extension of the scope of the Promotion, but this will not affect rights already acquired by Eligible Card Holders under the Promotion Terms and Conditions. In such case, the amended procedure described in the GOG User Agreement shall apply.
15) The Organizer reserves the right to increase the number of Promotional Prizes.
16) If the number of Prizes is exhausted, the Promotion will be terminated.
17) These Promotion Terms and Conditions are subject to Polish law.