Policies and General Info
Here you can read our policies, or learn more about GOG.com.
- FAQ: Shopping experience
- FAQ: Gift codes
- FAQ: Downloads and streaming
- FAQ: What is GOG.com?
- FAQ: Website and accounts
- FAQ: GOG Wallet
- Meet our key Support staff
- I have an idea for a release/feature!
- Contact information for affiliates/press/publishers/future employees
- Do I get a Steam key when buying a game from GOG?
- Can I share games with others?
- What happens when I miss a promo? Can you help me out?
- What are games in development?
- Is this different from early access?
- How can I find games in development on GOG.com?
- What is the refund policy for games in development?
- Do you offer technical support for games in development?
- How often will the games be updated?
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. On weekdays, we normally reply within 24 hours, but during weekends we can only respond that quickly to high-priority, time-sensitive cases. All other cases will be looked into first thing next week.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community