- Installation Failed: Configuration Error
- Achievement not unlocked
- GOG Galaxy Web Installer
- The code execution cannot proceed because ***.dll was not found. reinstalling the program may fix this problem (0xc000012f)
- Saves not synced - possible OneDrive interference
- GOG Galaxy not being able to connect
- Blank (grey) GOG Galaxy window
- "Failed to load game database." Error
- How can I downgrade from the preview (beta) version to the public version?
- Installation failed: disk access error
- Error occured during sign in
- Installation failed: Server problem
- Out of disk space
- Fix for some missing ".dll" file errors.
- I would like to suggest new features for GOG Galaxy. Where can I do that?
- I've encountered a bug in GOG Galaxy. How can I report it?
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. On weekdays, we normally reply within 24 hours, but during weekends we can only respond that quickly to high-priority, time-sensitive cases. All other cases will be looked into first thing next week.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community