GOG GALAXY 2.0 General information
- GOG GALAXY 2.0 updates and known issues
- What data does GOG GALAXY 2.0 store?
- What kind of stats and activities will GOG GALAXY 2.0 show me?
- Do I need to have gaming clients installed on my PC to launch games via GOG GALAXY 2.0?
- What data does GOG GALAXY 2.0 share with other platforms?
- How to download the backup installers or bonus content for my GOG games?
- I've found an issue in GOG GALAXY 2.0, where should I report it?
- How do I install GOG GALAXY 2.0?
- What are the system requirements for GOG GALAXY 2.0?
- How to install my game via GOG GALAXY 2.0?
- How to uninstall my game via GOG GALAXY 2.0?
- Can I add a single game to my games library?
- Will I be able to customize my games library?
- What size images should I use?
- How do I connect my accounts from other platforms in GOG GALAXY 2.0?
- Will GOG GALAXY 2.0 detect games that I don’t have installed on my PC?
- How can I delete my data from GOG GALAXY 2.0?
- How can I remove saves from the cloud?
- What are the community integrations and how I can create one?
- I’m a GOG.COM user, what’s new for me in GOG GALAXY 2.0?
- Can I buy games via GOG GALAXY 2.0?
- Will GOG GALAXY 2.0 keep all my games up to date?
- How to update my non-GOG games?
- How can I browse games from a selected platform?
- How can I add selected filters as my bookmark?
- Will the bandwidth limit set on GOG GALAXY 2.0 affect installing games from other platforms?
- How can I change the client's language?
- How can I change a GOG game's language?
- How can I access beta channels?
- How to manage the download order?
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours. You can also contact us via Twitter and Messenger.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community