If you're experiencing this problem, please check that you have Antialiasing disabled the game's options and if your graphics card driver doesn't force Antialiasing. To do this on an nVidia graphics card:
- right-click your desktop and click "NVIDIA Control Panel", - go into "Manage 3D settings",
- change the "Antialiasing - Setting" to "Application-controlled".
To do this on an AMD (ATI) graphics card:
- right-click your desktop and click "Catalyst(TM) Control Center",
- go into "3D" -> "Anti-Aliasing",
- check the option "Use application settings". Please contact Support if this didn't solve your problem.