Game specific troubleshooting
- Forsaken Remastered - Game does not start due to missing vulkan-1.dll
- NOVAWORLD multiplayer lobby
- Stuck at the static/loading screen.
- Grim Dawn - Multiplayer Issues
- Ether One Redux - Crashes at a specific part of the game
- Borderless Windowed Mode
- HOW TO: Start learning the editor
- HOW TO: Share and download created level
- STAR WARS™ Republic Commando - essential graphics enhancements
- Fade to Silence - Multiplayer Co-op - Crossplay with Steam
- White screen while in game
- Problems launching the game
- Game won't launch
- Game keeps freezing - gauntlet cutscene
- Warcraft II - where to find your Battle.net key.
- Warcraft II - Mouse cursor problem
- Game not launching after recent update in the Galaxy Client (SDL.dll file missing).
- Barony: Blesses Addition - DLC is not working
- FTL: Advanced Edition - freeze on startup
- Pathfinder Kingmaker - game stuck on loading screen
- Age of Wonders - exception during MapViewer.ShowScene
- Diablo - missing menu text
- GWENT - Crash while opening a keg
- Diablo - crash on startup.
- Diablo - updated version asks for a CD.
- Diablo and Warcraft II - Official support for Battle.net functionality
- Myst IV: Revelation - launch problems on Windows 10
- Quake: The Offering - Multiplayer
- Blood - Flickering graphics during gameplay
- Privateer 2: The Darkening - Unofficial patch
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. On weekdays, we normally reply within 24 hours, but during weekends we can only respond that quickly to high-priority, time-sensitive cases. All other cases will be looked into first thing next week.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community