Game specific troubleshooting
- BATTLETECH - crashing issues/freezes
- Street Racing Syndicate - Error upon exit
- Blade of Darkness - contact the official support
- Descent 3 + Mercenary - How to invert controls
- Surviving Mars - Mars Lifestyle Radio
- Star Trek™: Hidden Evil - menu and controls
- Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos - unable to start a Single Player game.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - "The file 'fsxgame.ltx' is corrupted (it contains duplicated lines)."
- Risen 2: Dark Waters - How to change language.
- The Saboteur™ - The game doesn't launch at 1440p screen resolution
- Little Nightmares II - Enhanced Edition
- Cyberpunk 2077 - Johnny Silverhand's Alternative Appearance
- Quake II RTX - How to run the full game
- Cyberpunk 2077 - Interactive Map: REDEEM GUIDE CODE
- Disciples 2 - Rise of the Elves - startet nicht
- Disciples 2 - Dark Prophecy and Gallean's Return - launching issues
- BATTLETECH - macOS M1 chips
- Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector - Anonymous gameplay statistics
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Potential workaround for various mouse issues
- [Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition] Potential solution for random crashes
- [Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games] - Stuck on sector overview map during battle after loading a save game
- The Saboteur™ - graphics issues on Nvidia GPUs
- Links LS: 1998 Edition - No courses
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - D3D Compiler Module can't be found
- Witchaven II: Blood Vengeance - Contact official support
- Witchaven - Contact official support
- Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete - higher resolutions
- Pro Pinball Big Race USA - windowed mode
- Sunless Skies - issues with the in-game content not being displayed correctly - Linux
- Sunless Skies - issues with the in-game content not being displayed correctly
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community