Game specific troubleshooting
- Wildcards DLC not accessible in-game.
- Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete - Launch Crash
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Launch crash
- Caesar III - Launch crash
- Zeus - Launch crash
- Graphics is too pixelated
- Pharaoh - Launch crash
- Multiplayer in Quake: the Offering
- Performance issues (laggy game).
- Crash when trying to save.
- Unable to launch the game
- Flashpoint DLC not appearing in-game.
- Missing text bubbles/dialogue
- Crash when using the snake potion.
- Freezes on title screen.
- Crash at start - disable virtual desktop / remote desktop programs.
- Possible solution to infinite loading problem.
- Black screen on launch (Thronebreaker)
- Missing Celebration Pack or other purchases.
- What happens to the promised Kegs if I don’t have GWENT on my account?
- Can I give the Kegs to someone else?
- How can I access my GWENT in-game goodies?
- Do we need GOG Galaxy to play Thronebreaker?
- What will happen if I purchase the game on my second account, on which I’m not actively playing GWENT?
- What does a premium Keg mean? How does it differ from a regular Keg?
- All of my GWENT cards are gone! What happened?
- Could not connect, this game version is no longer supported.
- Bullets are not damaging enemies
- Accessing the Fire Horn and other bonus items.
- Game asks for CD-Key in singleplayer mode
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. On weekdays, we normally reply within 24 hours, but during weekends we can only respond that quickly to high-priority, time-sensitive cases. All other cases will be looked into first thing next week.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community