Game specific troubleshooting
- Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector - Anonymous gameplay statistics
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Potential workaround for various mouse issues
- [Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition] Potential solution for random crashes
- [Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games] - Stuck on sector overview map during battle after loading a save game
- The Saboteur™ - graphics issues on Nvidia GPUs
- Links LS: 1998 Edition - No courses
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - D3D Compiler Module can't be found
- Witchaven II: Blood Vengeance - Contact official support
- Witchaven - Contact official support
- Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete - higher resolutions
- Pro Pinball Big Race USA - windowed mode
- Sunless Skies - issues with the in-game content not being displayed correctly - Linux
- Sunless Skies - issues with the in-game content not being displayed correctly
- Jade Empire - potential workaround for specific stuttering issue.
- Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition - how to quit the game.
- Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Installation Failed with code E6: You don't own a valid copy of this game
- Diggles: The Myth of Fenris - can't launch the game on Windows 7
- Diggles: The Myth of Fenris - Contact official support
- Siege of Avalon: Anthology - Contact official support
- Cyberpunk 2077 - Launch crash after update 1.2 when using game mods.
- Two Worlds - Multiplayer key
- TASOMACHI: Behind the Twilight - The game starts in Japanese
- Breathedge - I'm stuck inside the texture
- Might and Magic 9 - character creation screen
- Gothic 2: Gold - game doesn't launch
- Gothic - game doesn't launch
- Empire Earth II - Multiplayer key request
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Multiplayer connection problem
- Kajko i Kokosz - Menu screen
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community