- Where is my game installed?
- Can I install a game with root privileges?
- How do I start the game?
- Why do you list required libraries on the game's product card?
- Some games come with a 32-bit binary only. What does this mean?
- How do I install additional libraries listed on the game product card?
- How do I remove a GOG game from my Linux machine?
- How to patch my game?
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours. You can also contact us via Twitter and Messenger.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community