- DOSBox game not launching after recent update in the Galaxy Client (SDL.dll file missing).
- Soldiers: Heroes of World War II "Texture or surface size is too big" error
- Common troubleshooting steps - Wineskin only
- Failed! There is a problem connecting to the server while trying to play Daily Challenges
- [Linux] Launch crash with error: System.Exception: Magic number is wrong
- How to update graphics device drivers?
- Creating a DXDiag report
- Jittery Mouse Movement
- Missing DLL files: mfc140u.dll msvcp140.dll mfc110u.dll msvcp110.dll mfc100u.dll msvcp100.dll mfc90u.dll msvcp90.dll mfc80u.dll msvcp80.dll and similar
- Dosbox game crashes on launch and my computer is equiped with Nvidia Graphics Device.
- Disabling Windows 10 Game DVR.
- Deactivating Game Mode on Windows 10 with Creators update.
- Laptops equipped with two graphics devices
- Freezing interface in multiplayer.
- Other issues
- Control issues
- Visual quality issues
- Stability issues
- Launching issues
- DOSBox game issues
- Installation issues
- Troubleshooting questions
- Graphics and driver questions
- Installation questions
- General questions
- FAQ and solutions for known issues (DOS / Boxer)
- Game "is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash."
- Potential issues with Virtual Super Resolution feature on high-end AMD (ATI) cards
- Colors appear to be washed out / sepia-tinted (AMD cards)
- How to patch my game?
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. On weekdays, we normally reply within 24 hours, but during weekends we can only respond that quickly to high-priority, time-sensitive cases. All other cases will be looked into first thing next week.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community