If you are unable to walk through doors at the beginning of the game then there is a possibility that your framerate is too high. We highly recommend to force V-sync via drivers for your graphics device.
- Right click Desktop
- Select/Open "Nvidia Control Panel"
- Select "Manage 3D Settings" top left
- Go to "Program Settings" Tab
- Find the game on the drop down games list and select it.
- If it's not there, then press Add -> Browse, and go to the game installation folder (default C:\GOG Games\game_title\), choose the main executable file.
- Scroll down in graphics settings and set Vsync to "On".
- Please right-click on desktop
- Select: AMD Radeon Settings - > Gaming
- Select: Global Settings
- Set "Wait for Vertical Sync" to: Always On
You can find more information HERE.
Location of Vsync option may vary depending on which version of graphics device do you have. For more information, please check out the official guide HERE.
Alternatively, you can also enable Vsync in-game options, however, it will limit your in-game FPS to 30(Options -> Visuals -> Vsync: ON).