Game specific troubleshooting
- Game runs very slowly
- Occasional stuttering and graphic glitches
- Choppy music playback when launching EarthwormJim3D.exe (without using the default shortcut) on dual-core systems.
- Cannot set resolutions over 1024x768
- Black screen after trying to launch the game for a second time
- Low framerate (choppy graphics)
- Slowly updating text before missions
- Crash to desktop with the 'Out of reserved memory' error
- Blocky and disappearing terrain
- Game crashes upon starting/loading a game on Intel integrated graphics
- In-game screen flicker issue.
- Mouse lag issue
- XP 32 & 64-bit ALT + TAB and WinKey blocked
- Game doesn't start
- Game doesn't start (DBTS)
- No CD in CD Drive problem
- Runtime Error after quitting the game
- Blurry textures
- Visual glitches and occasional stuttering
- Multiplayer issue
- Mouse doesn't work in Preferences menu
- Game is displayed improperly
- Multiplayer issue - CD Key [Sacred Gold]
- In-game menu problem
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours. You can also contact us via Twitter and Messenger.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community