Game specific troubleshooting
- Jagged Alliance 2 - "Error loading game" message on Windows Vista, 7 or 8
- Sacred Gold - Intel integrated graphics compatibility
- Sacrifice - Multiplayer key request
- Battle Chess Special Edition - Setting up a network game in Battle Chess 1 and Chinese Chess
- Painkiller Black Edition - Fluctuating game speed.
- Shogo: Mobile Armor Division - Crash after loading certain levels
- Arx Fatalis - Invisible player stats
- Freespace - The game runs too fast
- Ghost Master - Game won't launch
- Shogo: Mobile Armor Division - Distorted ("popping") sound in-game
- Fallout Tactics - Game crashes after launch.
- Multiplayer - IPX emulation for DOS games.
- Unreal Gold - Fluctuating speed on Vista issue
- Fallout Tactics - Screen flicker
- Fallout - Game runs very slowly
- MDK - Occasional stuttering and graphic glitches
- Earthworm Jim 3D - Choppy music playback when launching EarthwormJim3D.exe (without using the default shortcut) on dual-core systems.
- Descent 3 + Mercenary - Cannot set resolutions over 1024x768
- Descent 3 + Mercenary - Black screen after trying to launch the game for a second time
- MDK 2 - Low framerate (choppy graphics)
- MDK 2 - Slowly updating text before missions
- ARMA: Cold War Assault - Crash to desktop with the 'Out of reserved memory' error
- Sacrifice - Blocky and disappearing terrain
- Sacrifice - Game crashes upon starting/loading a game on Intel integrated graphics
- Evolva - In-game screen flicker issue.
- Kingpin: Life of Crime - Mouse lag issue
- Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising - XP 32 & 64-bit ALT + TAB and WinKey blocked
- 1nsane - Game doesn't start
- Die By The Sword - Game doesn't start
- Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business - No CD in CD Drive problem
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community