- General questions
- FAQ and solutions for known issues (DOS / Boxer)
- Game "is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash."
- Potential issues with Virtual Super Resolution feature on high-end AMD (ATI) cards
- Colors appear to be washed out / sepia-tinted (AMD cards)
- How to patch my game?
- Download issues
- Games currently not supported by GOG GALAXY
- Potential issues with Supersampling (DSR - Factors) feature on high-end GeForce cards
- OS X 10.9.5+ - "can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed" error message
- Games won't launch on PC equipped with Nvdia Optimus configuration
- How to configure Nvidia Optimus support
- DEB installation doesn't start on my 64-bit operating system.
- Why does installing .deb packages take so long?
- I don't have sound in a 32-bit game.
- The ALT key throws me back to my desktop (Ubuntu 16.04, with Unity graphics environment)
- I cannot run the .sh installer or start.sh file, help!
- I can't install any games using the DEB installer.
- Game window is displayed on two displays, when it should not
- Which video card drivers should I use?
- How do I install video card drivers?
- What video cards do you support?
- Can I use a Software Manager to remove the game?
- How do I remove a GOG game from my Linux machine?
- How do I install additional libraries listed on the game product card?
- Some games come with a 32-bit binary only. What does this mean?
- Why do you list required libraries on the game's product card?
- How do I start the game?
- Can I install a game with root priveleges?
- Where is my game installed?
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community