Game specific troubleshooting
- Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Installation Failed with code E6: You don't own a valid copy of this game
- Diggles: The Myth of Fenris - can't launch the game on Windows 7
- Diggles: The Myth of Fenris - Contact official support
- Siege of Avalon: Anthology - Contact official support
- Cyberpunk 2077 - Launch crash after update 1.2 when using game mods.
- Two Worlds - Multiplayer key
- TASOMACHI: Behind the Twilight - The game starts in Japanese
- Breathedge - I'm stuck inside the texture
- Might and Magic 9 - character creation screen
- Gothic 2: Gold - game doesn't launch
- Gothic - game doesn't launch
- Empire Earth II - Multiplayer key request
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Multiplayer connection problem
- Kajko i Kokosz - Menu screen
- Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2 - stuck on loading screen (Windows 7)
- The Technomancer - Launching problems on multithread CPUs
- Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword - Multiplayer key
- Mount & Blade: Warband - Multiplayer key
- Deliverance: The Making of Kingdom Come - How to download?
- Disjunction - my saved games don't show up after the update
- Steel Division 2 - Multiplayer Key
- Cyberpunk 2077 - Red lines visual glitch
- Cyberpunk 2077 - A quest has not triggered correctly/My gun stopped working in aim mode
- Cyberpunk 2077 - Saved data is damaged and cannot be loaded.
- Cyberpunk 2077 - Windows 8 / 8.1 not supported
- Cyberpunk 2077 - Audio: cracking noises
- Cyberpunk 2077 - Launching game without REDLauncher
- Cyberpunk 2077 - Updating my game
- Cyberpunk 2077 - GOG GALAXY's overlay and taking screenshots with F12
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community