Game specific troubleshooting
- Monolith - 64-bit Linux support.
- Forsaken Remastered - Game does not start due to missing vulkan-1.dll
- NOVAWORLD multiplayer lobby
- Stuck at the static/loading screen.
- Thronebreaker - Game not launching
- Grim Dawn - Multiplayer Issues
- Graphics issues(artifacts)
- Ether One Redux - Crashes at a specific part of the game
- Borderless Windowed Mode
- HOW TO: Start learning the editor
- HOW TO: Share and download created level
- How to manually set the resolution outside of the game
- STAR WARS™ Republic Commando - essential graphics enhancements
- Fade to Silence - Multiplayer Co-op - Crossplay with Steam
- White screen while in game
- Problems launching the game
- Game won't launch (General protection fault)
- Game keeps freezing - gauntlet cutscene
- Warcraft II - where to find your Battle.net key.
- Warcraft II - Mouse cursor problem
- Game not launching after recent update in the GOG GALAXY Client (SDL.dll file missing).
- Barony: Blesses Addition - DLC is not working
- FTL: Advanced Edition - freeze on startup
- Pathfinder Kingmaker - game stuck on loading screen
- Age of Wonders - exception during MapViewer.ShowScene
- Diablo - missing menu text
- GWENT - Crash while opening a keg
- Diablo - crash on startup
- Diablo - updated version asks for a CD
- Diablo and Warcraft II - Official support for Battle.net functionality
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours. You can also contact us via Twitter and Messenger.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community