Game specific troubleshooting
- How to start multiplayer session via local area network [Theme Hospital]
- Additional multiplayer settings
- Slow character movement
- Myst IV cannot use audio source because another program is already using it.
- No picture/white screen
- Crash at startup on non ASCII Systems
- How to access multiplayer
- Can't enter shaft in mission 'Lomonosov Cratershafts'
- Outdated version message when going to account management.
- Can't launch the game
- Can't change in-game screen resolution
- Your CD key appears to be invalid
- CorsixTH - source port for Theme Hospital
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete, Chronicles, IV - Launch or graphics problems
- Random crashes
- Other performance issues
- Black screen with numbers in the top right corner
- Unable to install or download Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire.
- Game crashes at launch
- Crash when entering production menu/construction screen
- Crash on launch, black screen or flickering.
- Cutscenes not showing(black screen)
- Unable to move after combat
- How to access Save/Load option in ScummVM games
- Myst Masterpiece Edition - Update to ScummVM and change in save files
- Launch crash - Windows 10 - Install Windows Media Player
- Game doesn't launch on AMD graphics 17.12.2 drivers
- Riven - Update to ScummVM and change in save files
- Problems with mouse cursor and movies
- Launch crash, try switching renderer
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours. You can also contact us via Twitter and Messenger.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community