Game specific troubleshooting
- Ground Control 2: Operation Exodus Special Edition - Multiplayer key request
- Ishar - Legend of the Fortress - Cannot select language version
- Ishar 2 - Messengers of Doom - Cannot select language version
- Ishar 3 - The Seven Gates of Infinity - Cannot select language version
- Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager - Unable to complete the game (wall niches not loaded, missing quest item)
- Silverfall: Complete - The configuration/launcher window doesn't show all of the text
- F.E.A.R. Platinum - The game does not start after Windows Update KB3086255 (affects Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers - Sound issues on ASUS Xonar devices
- STAR WARS™: Rogue Squadron 3D - Sound issues on ASUS Xonar devices
- Super Hexagon (Linux) - Graphical issues on multiple monitor setups.
- Braveland (Linux) - Graphical issues on multiple monitor setups.
- Sir, You Are Being Hunted (Linux) - Graphical issues on multiple monitor setups.
- The Great Battles of Alexander - Known gameplay glitches
- The Great Battles of Hannibal - Known gameplay glitches
- Silent Hill 4: The Room - controls charts
- METAL GEAR SOLID 2 SUBSTANCE - controls charts
- METAL GEAR SOLID - controls charts
- The Incredible Machine Mega Pack - Password required to run the game
- Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition - Password required to run the game
- Defcon - Duplicate key issue - multiplayer keys
- Syberia 2 - 'The 3D rendering engine could not be initialized' on very large monitors
- Baldur's Gate EE - Stability issues
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst - Graphics are too pixelated
- ATOM RPG - Black screen on launch.
- Fallout 3 - multicore processors launch issue
- Unreal Tournament GOTY - Fluctuating speed on Vista issue
- Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition - Where I can find codes for Wasteland 1: The Original Classic and The Bard's Tale?
- Betrayal in Antara - visual glitches
- STAR WARS™ Episode I: Racer - Stuttering when moving the camera.
- FAR: Lone Sails Mac - Launch or graphical issues.
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community