Game specific troubleshooting
- Caesar III - Launch crash
- Zeus - Launch crash
- Graphics is too pixelated
- Pharaoh - Launch crash
- Multiplayer in Quake: the Offering
- Performance issues (laggy game).
- Crash when trying to save.
- Conquest: Frontier Wars - Unable to launch the game
- Flashpoint DLC not appearing in-game.
- Missing text bubbles/dialogue
- Crash when using the snake potion.
- Freezes on title screen.
- Crash at start - disable virtual desktop / remote desktop programs.
- Possible solution to infinite loading problem.
- Black screen on launch. (Thronebreaker, Gwent, Automachef)
- Missing Celebration Pack or other purchases.
- What happens to the promised Kegs if I don’t have GWENT on my account?
- Can I give the Kegs to someone else?
- How can I access my GWENT in-game goodies?
- Do we need GOG GALAXY to play Thronebreaker?
- What will happen if I purchase the game on my second account, on which I’m not actively playing GWENT?
- What does a premium Keg mean? How does it differ from a regular Keg?
- Could not connect, this game version is no longer supported.
- Where to find the key?
- Bullets are not damaging enemies
- Accessing the Fire Horn and other bonus items.
- Game asks for CD-Key in singleplayer mode
- Phantom Doctrine - Problem with save files / Save files are not present after switching to offline mode
- Unable to play mission 639.6
- Unable to initialize OpenGL
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours. You can also contact us via Twitter and Messenger.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community