Game specific troubleshooting
- Syberia 2 - 'The 3D rendering engine could not be initialized' on very large monitors
- Baldur's Gate EE - Stability issues
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst - Graphics are too pixelated
- ATOM RPG - Black screen on launch.
- Fallout 3 - multicore processors launch issue
- Unreal Tournament GOTY - Fluctuating speed on Vista issue
- Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition - Where I can find codes for Wasteland 1: The Original Classic and The Bard's Tale?
- Betrayal in Antara - visual glitches
- STAR WARS™ Episode I: Racer - Stuttering when moving the camera.
- FAR: Lone Sails Mac - Launch or graphical issues.
- Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold - Game not launching after recent update in the GOG GALAXY Client (SDL.dll file missing).
- Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition - My IP address was banned
- Tower 57 Two-pack - Where's the second key?
- Door Kickers: Action Squad Two-pack - Where's the second key?
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - Launching problems on multithread CPUs
- STAR WARS™: Knights of the Old Republic - Game crashes after the duel with Malak
- Lighthouse: The Dark Being - Game menu: settings, saving or quitting the game
- Stronghold Crusader 2 Special Edition - free Stronghold Crusader HD copy
- Worms World Party Remastered - Blank or white boxes cover up the screen
- Factorio - Multiplayer key
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut - Launching problems on multithread CPUs
- King's Bounty: The Legend - Font is too small
- The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition - Classic version
- Star Trek™: Starfleet Command - flickering screen fix
- Worms 2 - modern systems fix
- Cossacks 3 - Multiplayer key
- Stronghold Crusader HD - launching the regular version
- Rage of Mages - Game freezes after entering a custom character name
- Gateway to the Savage Frontier - "Insert Disk 3 in drive C:" when loading a game
- Vestaria Saga I: War of the Scions - Enabling fullscreen
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community