Game specific troubleshooting
- SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition - Launching Issues
- World in Conflict - Launch Crash on a computer with multicore CPU
- Soldier of Fortune - SoFplus
- Caesar III - an open-source implementation
- Empire Earth II - Launching issues
- Rayman 3 - unofficial patch
- Dead Space - invisible wall problem
- Rollercoaster Tycoon Deluxe - Resizable window
- Gothic - unable to launch the game
- Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 - OpenRCT port
- Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice - freezes or crashes
- Black screen on launch.
- Pink screen on startup in Windows 7
- Stuttering when moving the camera.
- Descent 1 and 2 - Game does not run properly
- Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete - Launch Crash
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Launch crash
- Quake 3 - Source Ports
- Quake - Source Ports
- Quake 2 - Source Ports
- Essential improvements
- Caesar III - Launch crash
- Zeus - Launch crash
- Graphics is too pixelated
- Pharaoh - Launch crash
- Multiplayer in Quake: the Offering
- Performance issues (laggy game).
- Crash when trying to save.
- Conquest: Frontier Wars - Unable to launch the game
- Flashpoint DLC not appearing in-game.
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. On weekdays, we normally reply within 24 hours, but during weekends we can only respond that quickly to high-priority, time-sensitive cases. All other cases will be looked into first thing next week.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community