Game specific troubleshooting
- Divinity: Original Sin - Unable to launch the game
- Broken Sword: Director's Cut - Game is not saving
- Neverwinter Nights - error "Could not load the module. Could not unpack the module."
- Dead Space™ - how to change the language
- Metro Exodus - issues starting the game in DirectX12 mode
- PC Building Simulator - problems with the language of the menu
- Assassin's Creed - Leap of Faith Kills Altaïr
- STAR WARS™: Knights of the Old Republic - Missing grass/leg textures
- Dungeon Siege - I can only see small part of the main menu
- Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein - Multiplayer issues
- Police Stories - Black screen in multiplyer.
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Saving and exiting the game
- Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Gold Edition - Integrated Intel graphics cards
- Mortal Kombat 4 - Configuration menu - F2 key
- Panzer Corps 2 - "PanzerCorps2-Win64-Shipping.exe - System Error" on launch
- Dishonored 2 - Latin American and Castilian Spanish
- Uninstalling Dishonored games can leave an empty installation folder or a folder with two files.
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project - Can't double-jump or game is skipping frames
- Neighbours From Hell - Windowed mode
- Stellaris - Game faills to launch
- Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive - problems launching the game
- Blade Runner - instructions how to launch with Restored Content.
- Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Problems with launching the game.
- Impossible Creatures - Cursor is not moving
- Stardew Valley - Problems launching Stardew Valley
- ELEX - Crash at launch
- Grim Dawn - How to change the language
- Steel Division 2 - Gaining access to Back to War Pack for owners of Steel Division: Normandy 44
- Hearts of Iron III - Replacement executable (Podcat's exe) that might help with problems on Windows 10.
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 'Graphics card which is installed on this machine is not supported' error
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
If you were unable to find the answers you were looking for, please reach out and someone from our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to help with their top-notch assistance! We know you want to get back to gaming, so we strive to answer all messages within 24 hours.Contact us
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!Ask our community